BENEFITS OF HIRING A
PROFESSIONAL PET SITTER
Stress is indeed the biggest problem with most types of boarding. Cats especially are often uncomfortable outside of their normal environment and although pets can still show signs of stress when their owners are away, it tends to be much less severe when they are in the familiar surroundings of their own homes. Let’s face it: nothing would be worse than coming home from a wonderfully relaxing vacation only to have to deal with Fluffy’s onset of GI upset for the next week or more after boarding! Most experiences have been that pets with “nannies” tend to be less affected by separation stress which can cause a whole host of problems.
LICENSED AND CERTIFIED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN
Having a pet nanny service also has the advantage of protecting the pet owner’s home and property. Things as simple as newspaper and mail collection and turning on/off light fixtures deter possible “bad guys” by creating near normal household activity that also discourages potential robberies.
During My Visit I Will
• Provide LOTS & LOTS of TLC for your pets (I think I enjoy it more than they do!)
• Food, water & treats and cleaning food & water bowls
• Walk and exercise, play time and brushing
• Administer medications, supplements or vitamins
• Scoop litter boxes and dispose of as instructed, clean up all messes!
• Water plants, open and close blinds/curtains, thermostat controls, television/radio if needed
• Take out trash on designated pick-up days
• Lights on/off
And because I know how hard it is to be away from your precious pets, I offer daily updates via text or email with pictures and videos, and because it’s so much fun being their paparazzi!
GET IN TOUCH
© Beachside Pet Nanny 2021 – Licensed and Certified Veterinary Technician
(321) 614 0886 – firstname.lastname@example.org